Meet Meg Faure…Who is Meg Faure? Why babies? What exactly is Meg’s ‘why?’
In this first episode of SENSE by Meg Faure, fellow podcaster and media personality Bailey Georgiades sits down with Meg to get to know the woman, mum of 3, the author behind the best-selling SENSE series of books, entrepreneur and founder of Parent Sense – the all-in-one baby app that takes the guesswork out of parenting.
Listen to Meg’s take on:
- Her decision to specialise in babies as an Occupational Therapist
- The hardest part of parenting
- Her favourite baby stage
- Juggling a career and family
- The one thing she wishes she’d known before becoming a mother
- The advice she’ll give her children about becoming parents
- The things she does to unwind and much more
“I have worked with parents and babies for over 20 years. In that time, I’ve come to appreciate just how much support and guidance new parents want and need – especially in the formative years of their child’s life. My goal is to create the ultimate parenting hub where parents can access credible information and advice to help them raise happy, healthy children with confidence.” – Meg Faure
Be inspired by hearing directly from Meg why she does what she does and what drives her. You will love her candour, her “human-ness” and her passion as she shares some of her remarkable journey. Listen now and meet Meg Faure!